Spark Infrastructure recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups. This includes people with disabilities such as; learning disabilities, restricted movement, low vision and speech disabilities.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 covers a wide range of recommendations for making web content more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities and will also often make web content more usable to users in general.
The 12 accessibility guidelines are:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and alternatives for audio and video content.
- Make content adaptable; and make it available to assistive technologies.
- Use sufficient contrast to make things easy to see and hear.
- Make all functionality keyboard accessible.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximise compatibility with current and future technologies.
There are three levels of conformance to the accessibility guidelines: A (lowest), AA, and AAA (highest).
If you have any queries about the accessibility of this website please contact email@example.com